Let’s talk about some of my favorite farmhouse kitchen organization and storage ideas from bloggers around the web. Feel free to check out the original blog post and images by clicking on the provided link(s).
Please pin individual images from their original sources (blogs). Thank you.
1. The Summer Farmhouse Kitchen by Stone Gable Blog
I love the use of this rack for storing mason jars. It’s a fantastic way to display them without taking up extra cabinet or pantry space.
2. Simple Storage Solutions by The Art of Doing Stuff
These Ikea pitchers are so adorable! Not only do they add farmhouse style, but they’re great for storing cooking utensils or flowers.
3. My Summer Home Tour 2015 by Ella Claire
As much as I love mason jars, there’s some things – such as chips, pretzels, baking flour, sugar, oatmeal, etc. that are just impractical to store in mason jars. But these jars look like they just might do the trick. I love the off-the-bar storage, too.
4. Same Song Second Verse by Thistlewood Farms
For those who don’t have extra counter space to store their mason jars, this wall rack would likely work well.
5. Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover Reveal by Love Grows Wild
I adore the idea of using a rustic basket for utensils, dishes and napkins. What a small (but significant!) way to add a little bit of country style to the kitchen.
6. Tiered Stands by Two Twenty One
A three tiered stand is a wonderful way to store fruit, herbs, utensils, or flowers without taking up a lot of counter space.
7. Vintage Toolbox (3 Ways) by A Burst of Beautiful
This is a cute way to store herbs (or anything else) using either small containers or mason jars. Toolboxes like these are easy to DIY or can be picked up for just a few dollars at flea markets or thrift stores.
8. DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover: All the Details by Christinas Adventures
I love her use of vertical space. Farmhouse style shelves and large glass containers provide plenty of storage and organization.
9. Farmhouse Friday by FARMHOUSE 5540
A mini ladder to hang dish clothes, stoneware to hold rolling pins and cooking utensils adds a lot of appeal to this farmhouse kitchen. The jelly cupboard can also store additional items.
10. Kitchen Updates by our vintage home love
I love the large rustic shelves, braided, woven and wired baskets.
11. White Kitchen Shelves by The Wood Grain Cottage
I log these cute cafe style shelves with crown moulding. They’re great for storing dishes or creating a coffee station in a small space.
12. My 2016 Spring Home Tour by Driven by Decor
I love the industrial, rustic look to this kitchen. A piped and wood baker’s rack and vintage style boxes provide an immense amount of extra storage.
13. the kitchen by for the love of a house
I love that these lidded glass canisters are easy to reach and take up minimal counter space.
What are your favorite farmhouse storage and organization ideas/inspiration?